Thyme oil has been known and recognized throughout history to fight some of the most aggressive bacteria, viruses, fungus and nematodes. Thyme Guard is a new, innovative product that’s an organic virucide, fungicide, insecticide and bactericide.
The introduction of organic fungicides, nemacides, pesticides, bactericides and virucides allows growers much greater flexibility to their application. In addition, these organic products introduce new biology to crops, creating diversity which leads to improved efficiency of conventional crop protection products.
Thyme Guard’s Mode of Action includes:
- Cell wall membrane disturbance
- ATP loss due to disturbed membrane
- Effect on protein synthesis
- Reduction of pH
- Intracytoplasmic changes
- Quorum sensing disruption
- Antibacterial mode of action
- Anti fungal mode of action
Effective. Organic. Safe.
• Exempted from EPA
• Registration (FIFRA 25(b))
• Safe to the environment,
• Does not harm pollinators
• Insecticide (small sucking insects such as thrips, mites, whiteflies, etc.)
• Systemic activity