BioWorks Mycotrol ESO
Mycotrol ESO is a biological insecticide (Mycoinsecticide – Emulsifiable Suspension) for the control of adult and immature stages of aphids, thrips, whiteflies and more.
Active Ingredient: Beauveria bassiana strain GHA
Benefits and Features
Highest spore concentration in a Beauveriacontaining insecticide
• Provides a level of control comparable to conventional chemical programs
• Excellent tool for resistance management
• Controls the early stages of insects, preventing population outbreaks and the need for rescue treatments
• Large and diverse crop list and multiple use sites
• Compatible for tank mixes with many pesticides
• Exempt from residue tolerance
Mycotrol ESO is an organic biological insecticide for the control of adult and immature stages of aphids, thrips, whiteflies, and more. Mycotrol ESO even controls resistant strains such as Q-Biotype whitefly.
Mycotrol ESO contains the highest spore concentration in a Beauveria-containing insecticide. It is versatile enough to use as a stand-alone, as a tank-mix partner or in rotation with other insecticides.
UNIQUE MODE OF ACTION
The applied spores infect directly through the outside of the insect’s cuticle. Spores adhering to the host will germinate and produce enzymes that attack and dissolve the cuticle. This allows Mycotrol ESO to penetrate into and grow inside the insect’s body.