Molt-X is an organic bioinsecticide (Botanical Insecticide/Nematicide – Emulsifiable Concentrate) – containing Azadirachtin, the most potent of the insect active compounds from the neem tree. Molt-X is an ideal material for an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
Active Ingredient: Azadirachtin
• Leaves no residue on plant foliage, fruits, vegetables or flowers
• Molt-X is an OMRI Listed product
• Compatible for tank mixing/rotation with other inputs
• Compatible with most commonly used insecticides, fungicides and fertilizers
• No phytotoxicity issues on most plants
• Insect Growth Regulator (IGR)
• Disrupts the molting process
• Exempt from residue tolerance
Molt-X is an organic biological insecticide that provides broad spectrum control of pests such as aphids, thrips, whiteflies and more.
INSECT GROWTH REGULATOR
Works primarily as an Insect Growth Regulator that disrupts the molting process in insects. Protects against foliar and soil-borne pests.
MULTIPLE MODES OF ACTION
Molt-X acts as a molting disruptor, insect repellent, antifeedant and ovipositional deterrent. These multiple modes of action make it a highly effective tool for resistance management.