MilStop is an organic fungicide for curative control of Powdery Mildew and preventative control of many other foliar diseases.
Kills Powdery Mildew on contact.
Active Ingredient: Potassium bicarbonate
• Kills Powdery Mildew on contact
• Provides 1-2 weeks of residual protection
• Dissolves in water
• No visible residue, dries quickly and cleanly
• Cost effective; comes pre-formulated with surfactants
• University tested and proven to be effective
• Designated by the US FDA as G.R.A.S.
• Does not restrict plant growth
• No special storage conditions
• MilStop is an OMRI Listed product
• Exempt from residue
MilStop is an effective fungicide for the preventive control of many foliar diseases including: Alternaria Blight, Anthracnose, Black Spot, Botrytis Blight, Downy Mildew, Phomopsis Blight, and Cercospora and Septoria Leaf Spots.
KILLS POWDERY MILDEW
MilStop will cure and prevent Powdery Mildew. There is no known resistance. Use at or before the first sign of disease.
An excellent disease management tool as a stand-alone fungicide for foliar disease control or alternated as part of an integrated pest management program.