CEASE is an organic biofungicide that provides effective control of a wide array of both fungal and bacterial pathogens. CEASE is also an excellent tank-mix or rotational partner, compatible with most commonly used pesticides, nutrients and adjuvants. Active Ingredient: Bacillus subtilis strain QST 713
Can be sprayed up to and on the day of harvest
• Liquid formulation, goes easily into suspension
• Leaves virtually no residue on plant foliage or flowers
• Performs as well as copper-based products, without photoxicity or visible residues
• Controls disease using multiple modes of action for effective resistance management
• Safe for beneficial insects and predatory mites
• Compatible for tank-mixing / rotating
• CEASE is an OMRI Listed product
• Excellent for sustainability and IPM programs
FOLIAR DISEASE CONTROL
CEASE is an effective alternative to synthetic chemicals for fungal pathogens such as Botrytis spp. and Powdery Mildews, and to coppers for minimizing bacterial diseases caused by Pseudomonas and Xanthomonas spp.
SOIL DISEASE CONTROL
CEASE is a broad-spectrum biofungicide for the prevention, suppression and control of foliar and soil-borne diseases. CEASE enhances germination and plant growth by suppressing plant diseases.
MULTIPLE MODES OF ACTION
Based on the naturally occurring Bacillus subtilis strain QST 713, CEASE contains a group of natural antifungal and antibacterial compounds.